Thursday 31 October 2013

National Vinegar Day Product Review: Marty's Cracklin' Salt and VINEGARFlavor




Location: Pay-Less, Mangilao
Price: 89¢
Rating: 5 plates out of 5

Happy Natioinal Vinegar Day! First thing that came to mind was to make some finadenne' and have that be my way to celebrate Vinegar Day.  But that would be too easy, especially here on Guam.  So I set out in search of something with vinegar in it or flavored.  I found Marty's Cracklin' Salt and Vinegar flavored chicharons.  These chicharons are really good! Vinegar flavor is not too strong, and is not too salty either.  I think it goes perfectly with a beer or two.  At 89¢ this is an amazing deal!  Most chips in the aisle average about $5 a bag, so I have no problem buying 2 or 5 of these at a time.  As good as they taste, you will need more than one bag.  Don't plan on sharing either, as soon as you know it the bag is empty.  And if you're like me you'll find yourself opening another bag.

Reviewed by Drew