Sunday 27 October 2013

National Potato & American Beer Day Product Review: KoikeyaPotatoChips "Karamucho Stick"


These are potatos?  I love potatos!


Torpedos away

Doug & Friends


Karamucho Sticks


Location: Pay-Less, Agana Shopping Center
Price: $2.39
Rating: 4.5 plates out of 5

The first thing I thought of on National Potato Day was chips.  I was browsing the snack aisle at Pay-Less for some new bold or wacky flavor, when I saw this bag of awesomeness.  I didn't know the name of these "Karamucho Sticks" until today, and only because I'm doing this review.  These chips have been one of my favorite snacks since I was a kid.  So much flavor is packed into these little sticks of goodness, with just the right amount of heat.  One obvious thing to note, is the "stick" form, they chose to make these in.  Although very delicious, they can fight back, if not eaten carefully.
If you throw a handful of these bad boys in your mouth, and just one of them is at the wrong angle, you will experience some of the most intense mouth pain ever.  Yes, it has happened a few times or more, but when you're hungry, you can't seem to get them in your mouth fast enough.  So for National Potato Day, I suggest you grab a bag of these sticks and try them out, carefully of course.

Reviewed by Drew